The Telecommunications & Information Revolution 1998-1999
James C. Goodale - Host, Co-Producer
1. Arthur Sulzberger, Jr., Chairman and Publisher of The New York Times; Russell Lewis, President and CEO of The New York Times - Can An All Newspaper Company Make It?
2. Ronald Chernow, Author of Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. - John D. Rockefeller Good Titan? Bill Gates Bad Titan?
3. Burt Neubourne, Pomeroy Professor of Law, NYU School of Law - Is The Constitution In Crisis (And Is The Information Age To Blame?)
4. Esther Dyson, Author, Release 2.1 - Is The Internet Changing Us?
5. Governor Pete duPont, Editor, Intellectual Capital.Com - Is The Net A Safety Net?
6. Bill Baker, President of PBS Station Ch. 13 WNET, New York City, Author, Down the Tube - Down the Tube?
7. Barbara Smith, Host, B. Smith With Style, Dan Gasby, President, B. Smith Productions - Who Follows Martha Stewart?
8. Jason Calacanis, Editor-in-Chief of Silicon Alley Reporter - Will Silicon Alley Ever Become A Valley?
9. Richard E. Snyder, Chairman & CEO Golden Books Family - Will Amazon.Com Swallow Up The Competition?
10. Robert MacNeil, Author Breaking News - The End Of News?
11. Sidney Jones, Asia Director, Human Rights Watch; Xiao Qiang, Executive Director, Human Rights In China - Will The Net Topple China?
12. Jonathan Broder, Correspondent, MSNBC.Com – Is Salon Magazine Over The Line?
13. Ann Kirschner, Vice President NFL Interactive; Kate de Castelbajac, Author, The Face of the Century - The Net and I
14. Mark Lopez, Attorney, ACLU; E. Joshua Rosenkrantz, Executive Director of the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University - Will the Real ACLU Stand Up and Speak?
15. Pete Hammil, Columnist, DigitalCity.com; Joe Conason, Columnist, Salon Magazine.Com - Where Have All The Tabloids Gone?
16. Robin Bierstedt, Vice President and Deputy General/Counsel, Time Inc.; Victor Kovner, Attorney, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP - Ride Along Into The Sunset?
17. Nadine Strossen, National President of the ACLU; Martin London, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison - Should A Website Be Fined $107 Million For Something It Posts?
18. Tom Gardner & David Gardner (The Motley Fools) Authors of Rule Breakers, Rule Makers - Are Internet Stocks Foolish?
19. James Kimsey, Founder, America Online - Will AOL Always Be No. 1?
20. Harold Evans, Author, The American Century - Wasn’t This A Terrible Century For American Journalism?
21. Tom Rogers, President, NBC Cable - Which Media Horse Will Win The Race ‘99?
22. Ed Kosner, Sunday Editor, The New York Daily News; Alex Kuczynski, Media Reporter, The New York Times - What Do Sunday Readers Want In The Digital Age?