The Telecommunications & Information Revolution 1995-1996
James C. Goodale – Host/Producer
1. Ben Bradlee - A Good Life with Ben Bradlee
2. Bradlee - Ben Bradlee And The Press
3. Ken Auletta - The Future Of Television Networks. Part I
4. Ken Auletta - The Future Of Television Networks Part II
5. Chuck Dolan, Chairman of Cablevision Systems - On Dolan
6. Chuck Dolan - The Future Of Cable Television
7. Leonard Tow, Chairman and CEO of Citizen Utilities - On Tow
8. Leonard Tow - The Future Of Cable And Telephone Systems
9. Steve Rattner, Managing Director Lazard Frères - Which Media Horse Will Win The Race ‘96? Part I
10. Steve Rattner - Which Media Horse Will Win The Race ‘96? Part II
11. Bill Baker, President of Channel 13 - The Future Of Channel 13
12. Bill Baker - The Future Of PBS
13. Lynn Forester, President of FirstMark Holdings, Inc. and Member of the Gore Commission - How To Make Money On the Information Highway
14. Lynn Forester - What The H. Is The Information Highway Anyway?
15. Jesse Kornbluth, Science Editor of The San Francisco Chronicle, and Steve Levy, Science Editor of Newsweek Magazine - What Is The Future Of On-line Services?
16. Jesse Kornbluth and Steve Levy - What’s The Future of The Internet?
17. Robin Byrd and Lou Maletta, President The Gay Cable Network - Byrd and Maletta vs. Time Warner
18. Ken Norwick, Esq., lawyer for Byrd and Maletta - Is the Helms Amendment Constitutional?
19. Rick Cotton, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, NBC - Will Digital TV Be The Great American Giveaway?
20. Rick Cotton and Bob Peters President of Morality in Media - Do We Need The V-chip?
21. Walter Wriston, former Chair Citibank, James Hoge, Editor Foreign Affairs - Is The Information Revolution the Greatest Revolution Since the Industrial Revolution?
22. Wriston and Hoge - Twilight Of Sovereignty: How The Information Revolution Is Transforming Our World
23. Dick Wiley, former Chairman of the FCC, and Gene Kimmelman, Co-Director Consumers Union - The New Telecommunications Act: Monopolies Win, You Lose?
24. Wiley and Kimmelman - Is The New Telecommunications Act Good For You?